Are you looking back on your child’s school year and wishing things could be easier for them?
- Sunday night was a time for family dinner instead of scrambling to finish the weekend’s homework?
- Essay assignments didn’t end in tears or frustration?
- You didn’t have to spend as much time on homework as your child does?
- Your child’s grades improved?
- Your child went to school without feeling worried or afraid of what the day would bring?
- You didn’t spend mornings looking for missing papers, lost library books, and pieces of clothing?
This summer, let’s work together to help your child get organized and prepared for school.
I can help them:
- Experiment with a planner or agenda book system to find one that actually make sense to them!
- Learn note taking and study strategies that make it easy to get ready for tests.
- Take the mystery and uncertainty out of planning and writing essays.
- Make a plan for homework and stick to it to get a great start on the year!
- Build vocabulary and reading strategies to help them read with confidence.
Contact me today for a no-cost 30-minute consultation to find out how I can help your child make next year the best school year yet!