Whether your teen is taking the SAT for the first time or they’ve tried it more than once before, all students can benefit from some expert coaching and new strategies. That’s where we come in.
Flo Abilheira, an experienced upper level math tutor and Beth Sullivan, a literacy tutor with over 10 years of experience helping students prep for standardized tests, are offering a small-group SAT prep experience beginning in March, 2021. Flo And Beth are thrilled to bring you FAB test prep this spring!
Why not just go with one of the big test prep companies? Here’s why we can have your child better prepared for the test:
- Specialized test prep instruction
- Personalized, detailed feedback on practice test performance
- Practice with real SAT material, using the official SAT guidebook and real practice tests.
- Individualized check-ins for review of practice test and scores
- Opportunity for an online proctored practice test.
- Goal-setting support
If your child is planning to take the test on May 8th, now is the time to schedule a test prep program.
Dates: March 13-May 1st
Schedule: Classes meet Saturday from 2pm-5pm, Eastern time
Format: Classes will be conducted on Google Meet, with Math and Verbal lessons included in each class. A proctored practice test will be offered.
- An individual check-in with personalized feedback and guidance will be included after the students take a full practice test.
Materials: An official SAT practice book will be provided to each student and shipped directly to you.
Cost: $475 per student
Sound good? Ready to Register?
Click here to sign up now.
Ask here and we’re happy to chat.